1. Easter Egg Hunt and Day / Night Market
What is Easter without and Egg-HUNT??? Bring the whole family, where dad can just take a break and scroll up to the waterfall while the kids are being entertained and mom does some shopping at their market with a variety of unique items.Please Note: Standard Park entrance is charged, the market is FREE.. Egg hunts at additional costs.
- R50 – Adult
- R30 – Students
- R15 – Scholars
- Free – Children u6 years
- When: 20 April, 8am – 8pm
- Venue: Walter Sisulu National Botanical Garden, Malcolm Rd, Roodepoort
- More Info: Easter Egg Hunt and Day / Night Market
2. Easter Indulgence Baking Class
Join RuthieB Bakes and Live Branch Cookery School for an indulgent evening, where you will create a show-stopping chocolate dessert to ‘wow’ your guests this Easter Weekend.
Perfect for all of you Chocoholics out there – plus complimentary Prosecco on arrival. What more could you want other a few friends to enjoy it with?
- When: 18 April, 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Venue: Olive Branch Cookery School, 42 Witkoppen Rd, c/o Kingfisher Ave, Fourways
- More Info: Easter Indulgence Baking Class
3. Easter Egg Hunt
Awesome cash prizes, Kids Entertainment, Water Park, Jumping Castles & more…
Bring the kids to the Biggest Easter Egg Hunt in Jhb South, over 4000 eggs to be found, tons of exciting Entertainment & games…
NB: Get your tickets at Computicket
- R70 – Child
- R60 – Adult
- When: 20 April, 9am – 6pm
- Venue: Weekend Market JHB, 1 Rifle Range Rd
- More Info: Easter Egg Hunt
4. Easter Egg-citement
Are you looking for something local for the whole family to enjoy over the Easter weekend?
Join the South African Lipizzaners for a Special Performance on Sunday the 21st April 2019 at 10:30am. Experience the grace of the dancing White Stallions as they take you on a daring musical and mythical journey… And after the performance the fun continues with arts and crafts, activities for the kids and of course feeding the stallions carrots in the courtyard.
For some pure family fun, they look forward to seeing you there!
- R170 – Adult
- R120 – Children (Ages 7- 12 years)
- R120 – pensioners
- FREE – Children (u4 years)
- When: 21 April, 10:30am – 12pm
- Venue: South African Lipizzaners, 1 Dahlia Rd, Kyalami
- More Info: Easter Egg-citement
5. Easter Sunday Lunch – Fairway Hotel
Easter Family fun at the Fairway Hotel.Come and enjoy the famous Easter Sunday Lunch Buffet on the 21st of April 2019 at R 495 per person at our award-winning fine dining Balata Restaurant under the leadership of Jean-Pierre Siegenthaler. The Easter Bunny will also make a visit, with some additional fun for the children including a jumping castle, face painter and babysitters.
- Sunday Buffet Lunch – R495 pp
- When: 21 April, 12:30pm – 3:30pm
- Bookings: 011 478 8000
- Venue: Fairways Hotel Spa & Golf Course, Setperk Str
- More Info: Easter Sunday Lunch – Fairway Hotel
For more info visit vibescout.com