Kids Activities: We got a lovely compliment for the teepee above. “Your work is beautiful. Thank you so much.” Jells, Zambia
If you’re a parent or grandparent its quite hard to find kids activities to stimulate their bodies and minds, isn’t it?
What do you do after you’ve:
- Gone to Bounce
- Played putt putt
- Went go cart racing
- Seen the bird show at Monte Casino
- Been to the Valley of the Waves in Sun City
- Browsed books in the kids section of your local bookstore
- Taken your kids to a movie. Just the price of a ticket gives you a nosebleed. And let’s not talk about what it takes to feed them at the movies.
- Taken your kids to their sports events: soccer, cricket, hockey, rugby, chess club, ballet, skating and the like.
- Gone horse riding
- Gone to the zoo
- Been to the Lion Park
- And, of course, one of South Africa’s many game reserves
- Taken them to the planetarium, museums and art galleries
- Gone for a hike with your kids: Melville Koppies, Klipriviersberg, Kloofendal and Delta Park
- Taken them fishing a Emmerentia Dam, Benoni Lake, Hartebeespoort and Loskop dams
- Gone boating at the Zoo Lake
- Been to the Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens or Suikerbosrand Nature Reserve
- Roller skating
- Action cricket
- Indoor climbing
- Ten pin bowling
- Gold Reef City
Kids Activities can be exhausting (for the parents and grandparents)
Ok, I bet you probably haven’t done all of these kids activities and more. You probably should share these experiences with your kids. Because, as you know, they’ll be out of the house before you can blink.
Of course, taking them on all these children’s activities would be exhausting and expensive. But, these kids activities are worth it if you get time to bond with your kids.
Clearly, I’m of a more sedate nature and I like reading.
My suggestion is get one of our bespoke teepees, fill it with books or toys and let your kids set their imagination free. All this whilst you’re in the comfort of your own home. Here are 10 fun kids activities to do with teepees.
Just saying 😉